Nurses LPN RN - Evening Night Shifts - FT PT PRN
Sorry, this job has expired.
New Port Richey, FL
Full time, Part time
Flexible schedule, 401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance
Is it time to take your Passion for Helping and Caring to a place where you can develop mutually beneficial and rewarding long term relationships with your patients and their families?
* Meet with our Care Center Team
* Complete Quick Apply for immediate consideration
• Now Hiring for 2nd and 3rd Shifts - FT / PT / PRN
• New Grads welcome to apply
We continue to grow and are seeking caring and compassionate Nurses (LPN / RN) for our Tampa Bay FL area care centers!! Consulate Health Care of New Port Richey is a 120-bed skilled nursing center and a proud member of the Consulate Health Care family. Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care.
Consulate Health Care rewards its professionals for their hard work and dedication to company success with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program.
Our professionals impact our organization, our clients, and their families in a variety of constructive ways, every day. Even as we’ve grown to become the sixth-largest provider in the nation, it’s the little things we do while fulfilling our mission statement of “Providing Service with Our Hearts and Hands” that really make the difference!
A position with Consulate Health Care means more than just a paycheck. We believe in creating a positive environment that reinforces your efforts to succeed and supports your long-term career development. We offer the opportunity to work with a large corporation, and also have the benefits of a small company feel! You are entrusted to provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care. Operating nationwide, we offer services ranging from short-term transitional care to Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
• 24-hour skilled nursing care
• Comprehensive post-acute care
• Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies
• "Your Journey Home" short-term rehab program
• Alzheimer's and dementia care
• Care for medically-complex patients
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
• Graduate/Completion of approved/accredited school of nursing.
• LPN or RN license with two years nursing experience preferred.
• Preference will be given to Licensed Nurses with experience in a setting serving the same age/type of resident population served by our facilities.
• Must have a valid license as an LPN or RN in the State of Florida
• NEW GRADS welcome to apply
The primary purpose of the Licensed/Clinical Nurse position is to provide direct nursing care to the residents, and to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants. Such supervision must be in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may be required by the Director of Clinical Services to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
• Multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth including Consulate University!
• We provide Student Sponsorships, a Mentor Program and endless career development opportunities.... a career that grows with you!
3-11pm, 11p-7am Shifts Available - Full time, Part time, PRN
*We invite you to explore our career opportunities and meet our amazing team
Complete Quick Apply for immediate consideration and to explore together if we would be a match for your career interests and growth plan!