Nurses LPN RN - 12 hour shifts
Sorry, this job has expired.
Attention nurses: Is it time to take your passion for helping and caring to a place where you can develop mutually beneficial and rewarding long term relationships with your patients and their families? If so, look no further than Consulate Health Care.
We are currently seeking caring and compassionate Licensed Nurses - LPN and RN candidates.
• Offering 12 hr shifts, 3 days a week scheduling
• Both morning and night shifts available
• Full-time / Part-time / PRN
• New grads are welcome to apply!
Lakeside Oaks Care Center is a place to get better, a place for living. We are a 93-bed skilled nursing center, and a proud member of the Consulate Health Care family.
Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of senior healthcare services, specializing in comprehensive post-acute care. Operating nationwide, we offer the following services:
• Short-term transitional care
• Alzheimer’s and dementia care
• 24-hour skilled nursing care
• Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies
• "Your Journey Home" short-term rehab program
• Care for medically-complex patients
• Graduation/completion of approved/accredited school of nursing.
• 1 year nursing experience
• Must have a valid license as an LPN or RN in the state of Florida.
Our professionals impact our organization, our clients, and their families in a variety of constructive ways, every day. Even as we’ve grown to become the sixth-largest provider in the nation, it’s the little things we do while fulfilling our mission statement of “Providing Service with Our Hearts and Hands” that really make the difference!
The primary purpose of the licensed nurse position is to provide direct nursing care to the residents and to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants. Such supervision must be in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may be required by the Director of Clinical Services to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
12-hour shifts, 3 days a week
7am morning shift or 7pm night shift
Consulate Health Care rewards its professionals for their hard work and dedication to company success with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program.
We also offer:
• A multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth including Consulate University.
• Endless career development opportunities.... a career that grows with you!
A position with Consulate Health Care means more than just a paycheck. We believe in creating a positive environment that reinforces your efforts to succeed and supports your long-term career development. We offer the opportunity to work with a large corporation, and also have the benefits of a small company feel! You are entrusted to provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
• Apply now for location address and immediate consideration. Come meet with our amazing team today!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.