Lead MDS Coordinator RN LPN
Sorry, this job has expired.
Flexible schedule, 401K / Retirement plan, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance
Seeking talented MDS Coordinator for our Florida Panhandle Region Care Centers
• Must have 1+ years MDS experience
• Registered Nurse license required
As one of America’s top leading providers of medical services and rehabilitation for elderly patients in communities across the nation, Consulate Health Care provides the highest standard of services for short-term and long-term care needs. Our professionals impact our organization, our clients, and their families in a variety of constructive ways, every day.
The primary purpose of the MDS Coordinator is to maintain / process MDS Data, resident medical records and health information systems in accordance with current federal and state guidelines.
*Interviews Being Scheduled This Week
*Complete 'Quick Apply' for immediate consideration
Even as we’ve grown to become the sixth-largest provider in the nation and the largest in the Sunshine State, it’s the little things we do while fulfilling our mission statement of “Providing Service with Our Hearts and Hands” that really make the difference!
A position with Consulate Health Care means more than just a paycheck. We believe in creating a positive environment that reinforces your efforts to succeed and supports your long-term career development. We offer the opportunity to work with a large corporation, and also have the benefits of a small company feel! You are entrusted to provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care. Operating nationwide, we offer services ranging from short-term transitional care to Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
• 24-hour skilled nursing care
• Comprehensive post-acute care
• Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies
• "Your Journey Home" short-term rehab program
• Alzheimer's and dementia care
• Care for medically-complex patients
Consulate Health Care rewards its professionals for their hard work and dedication to company success with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program including: • an enhanced generous paid time off • upgraded 401K program.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
• Graduate/Completion of approved/accredited school of nursing.
• 2+ years nursing experience in similar setting
• 1+ years MDS experience in skilled nursing
• Must have a valid RN licensure
The MDS Coordinators are responsible for coordinating the entire Resident Assessment Indicator (RAI) process assuring the accuracy, timeliness and completion of the MDS, CAAs and interdisciplinary Care plan for all residents in the facility in accordance with all federal and state certification guidelines.
• You will monitor and document the management of the Medicare and Managed Care residents in collaboration with facility team members.
• You are entrusted to provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
• Multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth including Consulate University!
• We provide Student Sponsorships, a Mentor Program and endless career development opportunities.... a career that grows with you!
Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm, Full Time