Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA - Port Charlotte
Port Charlotte, FL
Full time, Part time
We are a 120-bed skilled nursing center, and a proud member of the Consulate Health Care family. Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care. Englewood Healthcare and Rehabilitation is a place to get better, a place for living.
We are currently seeking talented compassionate certified nursing assistants (CNAs) for our skilled nursing facility in Englewood Florida. New grads are welcome to apply!
** To Be Qualified: You must possess a current Nurse Assistant certification (CNA) in the State of Florida **
What do we offer you?
• We have a New Wage Scale for our CNAs.
• We offer an enhanced generous paid time off program.
• Consulate Health Care rewards its professionals for their hard work and dedication to company success with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program.
Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care. Operating nationwide, we offer services ranging from short-term transitional care to Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
• 24-hour skilled nursing care
• Comprehensive post-acute care
• Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies
• "Your Journey Home" short-term rehab program
• Alzheimer's and dementia care
• Care for medically-complex patients
Consulate Health Care is a place to get better, a place for living, and one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services specializing in post-acute care. We began as a small provider in Cheswick, PA with a strong focus on patient needs. We haven’t wavered from that focus, which has strengthened our family and allows us to sustain jobs in many communities, create rigorous systems of care and deploy technology that makes it easier to understand patient needs. Our professionals impact our organization, our clients, and their families in a variety of constructive ways. Even as we’ve grown to become the sixth-largest provider in the nation and the largest in the Sunshine State, it’s the little things we do while fulfilling our mission statement of “providing service with our hearts and hands” that really make the difference!
• Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
• Must be certified/registered in the State of Florida as a Certified Nursing Assistant
The primary purpose of your job position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nurse aide care and services in accordance with the resident’s assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your supervisors.
All shifts available - 6:30am-3pm, 2:30pm-11pm, 10:30pm-7am
$16 per hour for PRN/Pool Associates
Our professionals impact our organization, our clients, and their families in a variety of constructive ways, every day.
• We offer our employees a multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth including Consulate University.
• We provide endless career development opportunities.... a career that grows with you!
Click “Apply now” for immediate consideration and to see if we would be a match for your career interests and growth plan.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.